All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20091201

Keyword Analysis

Yesterday the great Google sent 18 “i hearte jade,” 16 “i heart jade,” and 2 “i hate jade taskforce” to me. Only a guess but I betcha those last two seekers were law enforcement looking for my site; they’re stone determined to believe I’m a cop-hater.

Most of the search terms that bring new readers here are relevant:

coke bust in charlottesville

jade task force charlottesville

detective brian o’donnell

brian lamont robinson

Some queries are applicable, yet are not:

1511 mulberry st waynesboro va

I won’t even get into the ones that are completely not -- those freaks should be searching RedTube.

I get a crazy amount of hits from people looking for policeman Eric M. Kudro. I assume the following phrases, which I’ve gotten just in the last few hours, are because of his weekend “can’t catch ‘em, taser ‘emphilosophy.

police eric kudro

eric kudro officer charlottesville va

“eric kudro” cop news

Is there any officer working in Charlottesville or Albemarle County who hasn’t electrocuted or shot somebody?