All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100420

So “Bleh” It Doesn’t Even Deserve A Title

My judicial business in Albemarle County today was uneventful. A reporter showed up, seeming as bored with my case as I. The Commonwealth Attorney changed the charge against me from Virginia Code 18-dot-this-or-that to Virginia Code 19-point-whatever-whatever -- “violation of suspended sentence” or something, I don’t know -- which I’m guessing she did for the purpose of lengthier-sentence leverage, maybe? I still have no idea which JADE member(s) made this latest allegation, nor any other, you know, pertinent details about it. On the plus side, I have the same lawyer I had last time. Oh, and the Sheriff’s Officer who was on metal detector duty was absolute yum! Like almost on par with Granville Fields yum. Next court date: May 18th.