All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100430

Asphyxiation By Ellipses

Lately I’ve been posting mostly pictures, only because I’ve had nothing to say. No, that’s inaccurate; I’ve had things to say, I just haven’t been able to say them well. For a person who strives to communicate perfectly, this totally...

...

...

See? I can’t... with the words... and they aren’t... to encompass precisely... what I... convey.

I’m writing up an account pertaining to two incidents featuring ACPD Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement Task Force Officer Jonathan Seitz. Technically it’s already written, but it just comes across so flat and snooze-fest-y, one can almost hear the monotony drowning under every alphabetic character. Which is extra awful because the run-ins and aftereffects invoked such... and I especially want the narrative for these encounters with Mr. Seitz and pal(s) to be expressed in a way that when others read the sentences they’ll feel, literally feel, my emotions and perceptions. Ugh! Even this explanation is poorly lacking.

My attorney advises (read: sternly prohibits) me from discussing my pending case. Not even stating the facts! This may be why my writing is...

And also why I’m straddling the edge of an out-and-out funk. If y’all think this mere teasing on I HeArTE JADE is bad, ya don’t wanna test my rank meanness. So I’m trying to keep myself amused -- key word: trying. Alas! My usual antics don’t seem to be cutting it. I need a challenge, and it has to be fun. Any suggestions? ‘Cause I’m afraid I’m drawing a...