All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20081217

The Wheels In My Mind Go 'Round and 'Round

I am forever trying to figure things out…

In relation to the Task Force:

Why can I go completely unobserved by any of the JADE members 50 times but then it's like all of a sudden every one of the JADE guys will notice me 5 minutes before I even appear?

How can a Detective study my face under the glare of his flashlight on one night yet not recognize me when I walk by him twice the following night?

How can I follow a Sergeant for five miles one day without him seeing me but the next day he’s on to me in less than five blocks?

Something is different in every instance. What is it? Is it me or is it them? A combination of both?

The problem with these kind of questions is the answers are hard to get. And the problem with the answers when I think I get them is they lead to more of these kind of questions.

I will forever be trying to figure things out…