All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20081220

dataduplication

A friend of mine, a journalist, once had law enforcement seize a notepad he’d been carrying. He was able to recover the object from the police station later but it was in some pretty sorry shape. It was mangled, had ripped pages, coffee splatters, and what appeared to be dried tobacco spit on it. Ruined, basically.

Not wanting to tell a parallel woe of my own in the future, I’ve made several copies of my notes on the Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement Task Force, numerous backups of the pictures, audio and video recordings, and iHeArTEjade, and put everything in various remote spots.

I guess it’s possible it could in spite of my efforts be found and wiped out. But I’d still have all the information in my head, and I believe the only surefire way to destroy that would be by adding a bullet to it.