All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20081219

Chain of Thoughts


I realize that I appear to be giving away my secrets. Writing about locations I park at, car modifications, et cetera (sometimes tagged as TACTICS here on iHeArTEjade), doesn’t seem conducive to future activities. And I guess that’d be a valid point if I were publicizing ploys and schemes while simultaneously trying to utilize them.

Granted I’m going to have slip-ups but, for the most part, by time you’re reading about my maneuvers they’ve been shelved. Case in point: I no longer use the duct tape headlight trick. It’s not that I don’t think it works but things change and it doesn’t fit in with what I’m up to these days.

Sometimes I’m not up to anything. One night I pulled over on Elliott Ave to look for a pack of gum and while rummaging around in my purse I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, a car had come up beside me. I turned to find out what the deal was, saw it was Rasmussen’s Impala and, without missing a blink, went back to what I was doing. I don’t know what was going through his mind but I’ve got my car idling at a crazy angle on the side of the road, my highbeams are on, my foot’s on the brake pedal, surely he didn’t think I was playing hide and seek with him. When I ignored him he just drove away; what else could he do?

I think maybe the Task Force fellows are expecting me to do something outrageous or illegal. Such as when Spot and company came after me, I believe they were under the impression I was going to try to outrun them or something. Ridiculous! These guys probably can’t even outrun each other; I sure as hell ain’t going to do better than them in a situation like that. If I thought I could… nope, still wouldn’t.

As unbelievable as it sounds, I usually put a tremendous amount of thought into what I’m doing. At the moment I’m sitting on two outstanding pieces of information about specific JADErs because the material could’ve only come from one place. Until I figure out a way to increase the number of sources for it, I’ll have to keep my teeth tightly clamped down on my tongue.

Some girls can keep secrets.