All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100219

Cyber B&E

So in response to my Facebookin’ post, an Albemarle County police officer tried to crack my image hosting account.

Really, dude? I mean, really?

These policemen actively participate in a massive social network on the world wide web then act as if their privacy is violated when someone calls attention to it? It’s ridiculous. Literally side-aching laugh-out-loud ridiculous.

Lemme clue you in, Mr. ACPD darlin’ -- that’s right I do know who you are, ‘cause I’m all computer-savvy that way; if you object to your appearance as a mere extra on I HeArTE JADE, it’s best not to do things that’ll tempt me into giving you top billing. You see, I love playing games with guys like you. We can kind of get like that whole metaphorical “fuel the fire” thing going on. You understand, don’t ya?