All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100220

I Don’t Know Whether To Laugh Or To Laugh

I definitely believe members of Law Enforcement, on the whole, are smarter than average. I think they have to be. The ability to learn and retain, not to mention put into practice, all that’s required for them to do their job absolutely takes a heftier than norm IQ. However, I also believe, as intelligent as officers are, they are not above doing strangely dumb things. Bearing that in mind, it’d take some pretty strong evidence to convince me that a policeman would himself go to reddit and beg for a DOS attack on I HeArTE JADE. Nevertheless, I would not put it past one to ask a histrionic buddy of his to do it for him. Especially if his prior attempt to access my photo host backfired.

Whatever the deal is, what I mostly wonder about it is this: if my reposting images from Facebook is equivalent to “targeting our traffic cops for murder” wouldn’t that in turn mean those same so-called traffic cops must be suicidal, since they’re the ones who published their pictures in the first place?