All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20101009

Final 24

Tonight is my last twenty-four hours in Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail. Hooray!

Last weekend’s lockup was, for the most part, uneventful. They stuck me in an enormous cell by myself, presumably to keep me out of trouble -- as if I’d, I don’t know, incite a riot in general population -- and essentially ignored me for the next 40-something hours. I did have another run-in with the Bed Nazi. Her sole job and joy in life seems to be upholding the integrity of sheet and blanket placement on a narrow half-inch-thick mat. She totally cracks me up!

Still, I’m glad it’ll be done with. I have definitely learned my lesson from the overall experience. Granted, it’s probably not the lesson the darling JADE Task Force and their sycophants intended for me but, hey, contrary to their belief, they can’t win ‘em all.