All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100307

Pick A Pack Of Public Pictures

Images amuse me. Each on I HeArTE JADE “mouse friendly.” Click! A larger version. Click! An entirely different photograph. Or an article. Or a Facebook page. That teaser snapshot someone is dying, dying, dying, to view full size? Click! Boo-Hoo. It’s identical.

Deliberately designed, that’s. But...

Used to be I titled visual representations without a Google care in the world. Put “Brian O’Donnell” in that .jpg -- I should say not! Stick with Longhead. Then I got to playing more than ever, and watcha know? Exhibit A: Front page results.

Exhibit B: Chad Vernon.



Seek and Yee-Haw, find him!

Exhibit C: Eric Kudro.

I really oughta get a decent pic of him when he’s on duty. Guess I’ll have to wait ‘til he checks out of the Sheraton (or wherever) and gets back in the area.

Exhibit D: Trevor Ross.



Least I’m told that’s none other than the Albemarle County Police Department officer himself. As of this entry, he’s not showing in searches. Though I bet he soon will be.

Hey, you hear that? That’s the sound of a whole online albumful of previously published pictures screaming to be renamed.