All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100322

In The Spirit Of Spring

I am cleaning out my Task Force photo album. Or maybe it’s more like I’m hauling it out. Y’see, I have all kinds of old images of Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement activities, these officers and those informants, his cars and her dealers, so on and so forth, just sitting there. On my hard drive. In folders. Going to waste waste WASTE.

Something must be done.

Sure, sure, I can’t publish any of JADE members and that one “special” VSP BCI Agent -- y’all have any idea how many pictures of Jason, aka Jay, Trent his pals have put on the Internet? Let me just say: woah. -- nevertheless nothing’s stopping me from sticking up anything or everything but.

So, HeArTE addicts, prepare for whatever. Probably with nary an accompanying explanation, too.

No guarantee passers-by will find the shots interesting, or even good -- Catherine Leroy I am not -- but I’m going to post ‘em anyway. It’ll make me laugh. And we all know that’s the ultimate goal of this site.