All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20091017

Buck Me Baby!

I’ve put a new image on the site. No, no, it’s not of a JADE officer. Adding that now would be, like, illegal, yo! No, it’s a PayPal button. See it -- over there, in the right sidebar? Yeah, I’ve heard that there are, for realiously, people out there who’d be happy to donate funds to help me pay off the court fees n stuff I’ve incurred for my Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement activities. Something about advocates of Free Speech and Civil Rights? ‘Course I’ve also heard that I’m a 300 pound lesbian whose had sex with the entire Task Force in exchange for the Meth I’m now hooked on... so, I dunno how much I believe the former assertion.