All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20090610

This, I Do Not Understand

I can be driving down any given road at some 60+ miles an hour on a sunny, happy day and manage to take photographs of Task Force Officers that are so clear and perfect they look staged. But tack on any variation of cat-and-dog weather -- about to rain, is raining, just finished raining -- and I abstrusely get pictures like this:



This:



And this:



I mean, I grasp the concept of why this one (taken while in motion) would come out this way:



Which is why I knew what to do to fix it for a (still in motion) better one:



But this one? Makes no sense to me:



I swear that really is a car! On a street! In daylight!

P.S. I just found out I swear a lot.