All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20090626

Pieces of the Puzzled

About the VSP’s weird activity, here’s where I’m at so far:

Late night on 20090623 I made an “Experiment Without Explanation” post which contained only a photograph. If you read I HeArTE JADE regularly, you likely saw it; if you didn’t see it, you likely never will.

Because, as part of the project, and for fun, I deleted it, like, a day later.

However, should you be a Virginia State Policeman -- or anyone they like, for that matter -- you can probably have BCI Special Agent Jason Trent or maybe this man send a copy to you.

Because it, along with this entry and others, was emailed by and to specific Law Enforcement members.

I’m still investigating the matter.

Because I’m cool like that.