All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20100915

Yap

I have a Vivicam25 I purchased months back in lieu of a traditional throwaway. It’s not that great but I figured, rather than splurge on a new high-quality digital, I could make do with the thing until Law Enforcement is compelled to return the equipment that they stole. Unfortunately the maker, Vivitar, is one of those cruddy companies that forces you to use their institution’s software to transfer your snapshots to your computer. Since I couldn’t find the CD for it, I went looking on the web for a downloadable driver. Waddayano? It wound up being a disposable camera after all!

On the up-side, I realized I could use the USB cable that came with the worthless appliance and finally get at some antecedently-unseen-by-me photographs I’d taken with another device at the JADE office back in, golly, I think 2008. Getting to view years-old images -- that even BCI Special Agent Jason Trent and associates had combed through before me -- was uber-elating, even if not all the stills were:




____________ ____________

I recently asked Charlottesville Detective Todd Lucas if he minded that I’ve posted pictures of him on I HeArTE JADE. He wouldn’t commit to a direct answer but he did articulate specifically that because of the kind of work he does, he would prefer to be low-key. I quelled the temptation of then asking him how low-key it was for him to be featured in C-Ville.

____________ ____________

Regardless of if the material itself is the same in both instances, there is a huge difference between “saving” and “documenting.” Surely you understand, my dear Stephen Cosgrove friend.

____________ ____________

The other day I told a Virginia State Policeman I’m acquainted with that I think all VSP guys should have hot wives or girlfriends. Wahhoo baby, did he get Offended-with-a-capital-Oh! How big of a fruitcake do you have to be to feel insulted when someone believes you merit a total babe? No doubt the poor man frequently masturbates in the shower -- instead of pruriently sweatin’ up the bed sheets with the woman he picked to demonstrate how very unshallow he is.

____________ ____________

My exceptionally creepy estranged husband went on an Internet rampage; posting on various sites, he proceeded to, under numerous identities, converse with himself about me and Task Force Officer Brian O’Donnell. And to think I married him for his intelligence and integrity.

____________ ____________

I’ve heard from neither of my attorneys about either of my upcoming cases. I’d consider hiring a third lawyer but I reckon my job at Burger King doesn’t pay enough for that.

____________ ____________

Does anyone have a clue what the Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement Task Force is doing these days? I mean, anyone besides The Game.