All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20091124

Ya Don’t Say

Near the beginning of the month, I -- mainly for my own amusement -- put up an audio clip of a conversation JADE Detective Brian O’Donnell and I had sometime in 2009.

My husband, who I’ve been separated from for over three years, is now vengefully spinning said sound bite for his own benefit. Along with concocting a story to give the recording some bogus context, he’s nuttily transcribed the thing and dishonestly added unspoken words to it. It looks so legit though; it never ceases to amaze me how skilled he is at deception.

At any rate, I was going to remove the link to my chat with the studly Task Force Officer, then let the mp3 undergo death by exceeded bandwidth, but upon further reflection I remembered my husband no longer controls me and can’t hurt me anymore.

So it stays.