All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20110207

The Po-Po’s Ho-Ho

Commonwealth's Attorney to Run for Re-Election
February 7, 2011

Denise Lunsford, the Commonwealth Attorney for Albemarle County plans to announce her decision to run for re-election during a press conference on Thursday.

Lunsford will make the announcement in front of the Albemarle County Courthouse at 12:30 p.m.

Lunsford says she appreciates the opportunity she has had to serve Albemarle County and wants the chance to do more for the community.

"During my time as Commonwealth's Attorney I have raised community confidence in my office and greatly improved relations with law enforcement. I have appreciated the opportunity to serve the citizens of Albemarle County and hope to continue to enhance our community through my work in this office," said Lunsford.

Lunsford has served as Albemarle County's Commonwealth Attorney since 2007.
(Source)

Is it too very vain of me for
thinking Miz Lunsford should give some credit to I HeArTE JADE for her ameliorated bond with Law Enforcement? ;)