All personally identifying information on this site discovered utilizing resources readily available to the general public. All publicly-obtainable court documents, media reports, and any content of similar nature, provided herein or linked to were pre-published elsewhere by parties other than myself. General images along with my personal photographs are garnered via publicly accessible sources through legal means. The purpose for republishing or otherwise publicizing the information is simply to support the content contained herein.

20101104

Nic Nick Nicky Nicholas Rudman

Here ya go, sweetheart, since I caught you looking, I’ve made it nice and easy for you to track yourself on this site; oh, and I included your name here, too, for others who seek you out as well -- ‘cause I’m all courteous like that. I also added Greene County Sheriff’s Office Investigator Rodney Snead to my Entry Labels list. Can’t have him feeling left out or anything.

Speaking of searches, recently a mass amount of New Yorkers have landed here due to their Craig Sorokti queries. In fact, according to last month’s keyword activity, Officer Sorokti actually exceeded superterrif ACPD honey Eric Kudro in hits. I never thought I’d see the moment anyone would surpass him!

Lessee… Incomers for Marc Brake (under several variations), the usual iheartejades and i hearte jades, someone wanting Michael Hogberg’s court date, plus a Sirchie.

And one CESAR RUIZ AYALA NUPCIAS TUXTLA GUTIERREZ. Yeah, no, I haven’t the muzziest what that’s about either.